You agree not to use ICAN IDEAS with the following purposes:
- Downloading, placing, emailing, sharing or any other way of publishing information that advocates terrorist propaganda, violence or displays death. In cases when we consider such information to be extremely serious, it will be reported to authorities.
- Causing harm to minors using any methods whatsoever including but not limited to child pornography. In cases when we consider such information to be extremely serious, it will be reported to authorities.
- Uploading, placing, emailing, sharing or other way of publishing information that does not comply with patent, copyright or trademark laws, discloses trade secrets or interferes with any other property rights.
Illegal content/Adult content
ICAN IDEAS does not support or allow websites containing illegal content as well as other forms of transferring illegal or obscene materials and information that induce individuals to committing illegal action including gambling, illegal arms’ trade, advertising and publishing materials that may break the legislation on sexism and racism.
ICAN IDEAS reserves the right to freeze or terminate your registration or transaction without prior notice if you neglect the Agreement.
Furthermore, in cases of infringement of the Agreement, ICAN IDEAS will actively participate in helping legal authorities and the government with gathering and providing the information on the Client.
The Client must not commit or allow illegal or destructive action including but not limited to publishing of discrediting, scandalous private information concerning any person without the consent of the latter or intentionally causing moral harm.
Access and intervention
Intervention or attempts at breaking into the information system as well as attempts at influencing ICAN’s ability to provide services are strictly prohibited and are subject to criminal or civil liability. Examples of such intervention include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized access to ICAN IDEAS, including attempts at checking and scanning the system for accessibility and security or trying to break through the information security system without the consent of ICAN IDEAS.
- Interference with the process of providing services to any Client or to a group of Clients including but not limited to flooding or intentional attempts at overloading the system.
- Use of devices, software or code with the purposes of interfering with ICAN IDEAS.
- Any action that is targeted at destroying ICAN IDEAS infrastructure.
The Clients has no right to decompile, assort, decrypt, isolate, redesign or in any other way try to deduce the initial code of the program (including utilities, methods, processes and infrastructure) that makes the core part of ICAN IDEAS.
System resources abuse
The client hereby states that s/he will not make attempts at abusing the system resources of ICAN IDEAS database including, but not limited to use of information taking excessive CPU memory or influencing the system’s throughput; resale of access to the information placed on ICAN IDEAS.
Proprietary rights and trademark legislation
ICAN IDEAS can be used with lawful purposes only. Transfer, distribution or storage of any materials breaking laws or lawful acts, including laws on export regulation, are forbidden. This includes materials protected by patents, laws on copyright, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights. The client is obliged to receive the preliminary consent of the author in cases when such materials are to be used. By using ICAN IDEAS, you declare and guarantee that you are the author and owner of copyright and/or the owner of due licenses for the represented information. You also declare and guarantee that your information does not break trademark laws and other rights of the third parties. ICAN IDEAS reserves the right to suspend or terminate the transaction that breaks or is thought to be breaking the Agreement or any of the laws described above.
Lawfully or not, ICAN IDEAS reserves the right to decide which of the actions appear to be harmful to our Client’s reputation or activities, including activities preventing users from utilizing ICAN IDEAS or the Internet.
Please pay attention that in cases when we find that an account or the information attached to the account breaks one of the rules described above, ICAN IDEAS reserves the right to terminate the account and the file transfer. It is also possible that ICAN IDEAS will forward complaints and report to legal authorities if necessary. In this case ICAN IDEAS will provide active assistance to authorities in the investigation and criminal prosecution of such actions, which presupposes disclosure of the Client’s account data.
Disclaimer of warranties
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You use ICAN IDEAS at your sole risk. ICAN IDEAS services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ICAN IDEAS and its representatives expressly disclaim all warranties including but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. ICAN IDEAS and its representatives do not guarantee accuracy, safety and completeness as well as timely provision of services, software and information.
- ICAN IDEAS makes no warranty that (i) the database will meet your requirements,(ii) the database will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (iii) the reliability or accuracy of the results obtained from the database, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material obtained from the database will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from ICAN IDEAS shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the given Agreement.
You agree to compensate the damages, including reasonably necessary legal services’ fees, and not to hold ICAN IDEAS and its affiliates and branches, management, employees and agents responsible for any claims and requirements based on your use of the service; or infringement of the present Agreement by you or other policies, decisions and conditions by ICAN IDEAS.
Limitations of liability
You use ICAN IDEAS Service at your sole risk. If you are by any reason not satisfied with any of the aspects of the Service or the given Agreement, as well as other rules, you are free to terminate the Agreement and stop using ICAN IDEAS Service. You agree that ICAN IDEAS shall not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses ( even if ICAN IDEAS has been warned and advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) The use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services obtained or messages received or transactions entered using the Database; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Database; or (v) any other mater relating to the Database.